Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Featured Anime Of The Day~

     No. 6!
    This anime centers around Shion (left) and Nezumi (right).  Shion saves Nezumi when they are young and later on Nezumi returns the favor.  Though the anime is wonderful, I'd say it doesn't quite do the manga justice.
     Despite that I love the difference between the two characters. Growing up in different situations gives them a completely different outlook on life, yet they're the perfect two.

     Just a warning: the anime is light-yaoi (a couple kisses but that's about it) whereas the manga has a bit more. If you don't like, don't watch :3

          This is one of my favorite series' and trust me, my explanation doesn't do it justice. I just don't want to give away any key details.

   All in all, this is an anime you would have to watch in order to fully get the gist of it. In my own personal opinion I say it's wonderful and I would recommend that you watch it~

No comments:

Post a Comment